Our Technology ecosystem, national footprint, & skilled digital designers, engineers, and technicians provide personalized, state of the art O&P devices.
Benefits of Integrated Scanning
- Precise, reproducible design
- Fast-track device start & delivery
- Save on outbound shipping expenses
- Foundation for innovation acceleration
New to the Scanning Process?
Everyone can learn to scan. Our team will train your team (Clinicians, OAs, techs & support staff).
Cast Patient > Scan Cast > Go!
Contact us at [email protected] for a personalized training session.
- Leather Gauntlets
- Richie Style Ankle Stabilizers
- Solid, Semi-Solid, PLS, Articulated AFOs*
- Foot Orthotics
- Cranial Helmets, Protective and Burn Masks
- Scoliosis Designs (Including Nocturnal Bending Brace-NBB)
- AK Sockets
- MeerKat Low Tone SMO
*Note: Contact us to discuss AFO digital design options that have an anterior component (ie: PTB, anterior shell, dorsal wrap, CROW) or pediatric AFOs. [email protected]
What scan files do we work with? .aop, .stl, .med, .fsn, and .op3. Which scanner is the best for my practice?
480.676.3680 | [email protected]