Hanger Fabrication Network (HFN) is excited to introduce EcoTex™ Engineered Leather. Now available on leather gauntlets, this sustainable microfiber leather alternative reproduces natural cowhide characteristics and provides additional benefits for patients and the environment.
Benefits of EcoTex
- 100% waterproof
- Cost Neutral
- Washable (up to 60° C)
- 100% recyclable
The EcoTex Choice
- It looks and feels like real leather.
- Moisture doesn’t accumulate on or in the product, temperature regulating properties offer maximum comfort and complete dryness.
- EcoTex outperforms leather in every category of Martindale durability testing.**
- Manufacturing is free of CO and Chromium VI and is the healthier option for the end user and the planet.
- The uniform sheet size produces better overall yield providing 30% more usable material per sheet and less waste.
Hanger Fabrication Network is committed to sustainability and green practices by providing eco-friendly materials and making ecologically responsible decisions